Shipping & Services
TIS REWARDS is the only loyalty program of its kind that offers both monthly credit towards products and the ability to earn discounted or free shipping.*
• Active members will level up or down every quarter based on previous quarters points (Jan 1, Apr 1, July 1, Oct 1). Qualifying purchases are limited to items in thebeautybook and on theindustrysource.com. Points are based on orders shipped. Excludes purchases on Exclusive products including, but not limited to, American Crew, Living Proof, Loma, Moroccanoil, Neuma, Pure Brazilian, Style Edit and TRI.
• Coupon will be sent via email to valid address of TIS Member and must be redeemed within the month issued and received and can be used on any order excluding drop ships and special orders. Coupon must be redeemed by calling 800.362.6245, in store, or online at theindustrysource.com. TIS Rewards member must be in good standing. Coupon is non-transferable.
• Must be signed up to receive TIS emails. By unsubscribing to our emails, your enrollment in this program will no longer be valid.
• Current members can check point balances at theindustrysource.com/my-tis-rewards.
*Discounted or free shipping does not apply to residential address fees, insurance fees, drop ships, furniture & equipment, hazardous materials and special orders. Contiguous U.S. states only. A freight surcharge may be added at any time to defray rising gasoline and shipping fees. Orders under $99 at any level will be charged the flat rate of $13.99 ground shipping.
For full program details, visit theindustrysource.com/rewards.
TIS Reward Members can upgrade their membership to TIS Select and receive FREE SHIPPING* on all their orders with no minimum orders. Annual fee is only $69. Please allow 4-5 business days for activation. Valid for 12 months from activation date.
*Free shipping does not apply to residential address fees, drop ships, furniture & equipment, hazardous materials and special orders. Contiguous U.S. states only. A freight surcharge may be added at any time to defray rising gasoline and shipping fees.
To become a TIS Select customer, CLICK HERE!
SHIPPING DELIVERY GUIDELINES
Place your order by 3 p.m. EST and it will ship that day. Shipping times for special orders, equipment, furniture and drop ship items will vary.
Items ordered together may be delivered separately, so please wait one additional day before calling concerning shortages.
U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail is used for orders sent to APO, FPO and U.S. possessions. Please allow up to 30 days for orders sent to APO and FPO addresses.
Orders sent via air (domestically or internationally) will incur additional charges if hazardous materials are contained. Hazardous materials require special packaging and documentation. Items determined to be hazardous by the Department of Transportation include: nail acrylics, removers, glue, gels, developers, aerosols and products containing alcohol. Orders need to be packed before actual charges can be determined. We cannot ship hazardous materials via USPS Priority Mail.
Orders with flammable products or aerosols going to foreign destinations are shipped via Fedex. Fedex cannot deliver to a P.O. Box or APO/FPO.
Due to the nature of the types of products we ship, all packages are shipped insured against damage or loss. THE INDUSTRY SOURCE will replace all damaged items immediately at no cost. Note visible damages on delivery receipt; concealed damages must be reported within three days of delivery. We may ask for an inspection on damaged orders. An additional $3.50 will be added for residential shipping. TIS REWARDS members are not exempt from additional freight charges on some furniture items.
Freight charges cover tailgate delivery to a commercial address only. Allow extra time for freight deliveries.
Tailgate delivery means that the truck will pull up in front of your business and open the back of the truck. You are responsible for taking the shipment off the truck and carrying it inside.
The following services are available for an additional fee on truck shipments:
LIFT GATE SERVICE - $50
• The freight company will bring a truck with a lift gate.
• Truck driver will not carry the item into the business.
• It is your responsibility to carry the item inside.
INSIDE DELIVERY - $50
• Truck driver will help carry the item inside.
• Inside delivery does not include carrying the item upstairs or downstairs. (Carrying the item upstairs or downstairs is not available.)
• If you do not have a loading dock, you must pay for Lift Gate Service in addition to Inside Delivery.
RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY - $100
• Any delivery to your home or home-based business.
All refused or returned packages are subject to a $25 fee with the exception of packages delivered via common carrier (truck/freight) in which actual freight charges are applicable.
SHIPPING RATES & INSURANCE FEES
Residential Charge: A $3.50 charge will be added to all orders being delivered to a residential area as determined by the shipping carrier.
Shipping fees exclude freight deliveries.
Actual freight applicable on any discounted order.
** Contiguous U.S. only. Orders to AK, HI, U.S. possessions and international will have actual freight applied.
*** Discounted or free shipping does not apply to residential address fees, drop ships, furniture & equipment, hazardous materials and special orders. Contiguous U.S. states only. A freight surcharge may be added at any time to defray rising gasoline and shipping fees. Orders under $99 at any level will be charged the flat rate of $13.99 ground shipping.
APO, FPO & P.O. Box are sent U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail. Rates quoted based on order weight and contents. Hazardous materials cannot be sent to an APO or FPO address.
Call 800.362.6245 for air rates.
We provide free Safety Data Sheets. CLICK HERE to request your SDS.
All Canadian orders must be placed through our Call Center at 800.362.6245. Orders placed by 3 p.m. EST will be shipped out the next business day. Shipping times for special orders, and items drop shipped from our vendors will vary. Most Canadian orders are shipped via UPS, depending on size weight restrictions.
Freight prices reflected in thebeautybook for furniture and equipment do not apply to Canadian shipments. We will provide you actual rates based on your order. Any applicable fees and duties are the responsibility of the purchaser
Customers responsible for all taxes, duties and broker fees at time of delivery.
Orders in USD.
Excludes furniture and orders shipping via truck.
Additional charges for hazmats and air shipments.