Zinc Oxide Ultra Sensitive Wax 13 oz.
Zinc Oxide Ultra Sensitive Wax is gentle créme-based wax designed to remove fine to medium hair. Formulated with Zinc Oxide, an excellent barrier and cushion for blemish prone and delicate skin, this wax will help protect and soothe. It will also leave ultra sensitive skin feeling soft and silky smooth. For use with GiGi Natural Muslin, Bleached Muslin or Cloth Epilating Strips. 13 oz.
• To eliminate after wax redness, recommend that clients take an antacid 1-1/2 hours before the wax service. Do not wax over moles.
• Do not wax clients that have the following condition: Sunburn, diabetes, phlebitis, recent scar tissue, or other skin conditions. .
• Due to the side effects of increased sensitivity and irritation, it is not recommended that you wax clients that are using Retin A, Accutane, Tetracycline or Glycolic Acid. .
• Be aware that during pregnancy clients can experience increased water retention. .
• During the 24-hour period following a waxing service, the client should avoid hot baths, tanning beds, saunas or other heat treatments. .
Test a small area of the skin for sensitivity. Do not apply over already epilated/waxed area. Hold skin taut and pull strip off with one quick motion in opposite direction of hair growth. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with cushion of fingers or palm of hand to calm skin.