Turquoise Chamomile Wax 14 oz.
Turquoise Chamomile Wax is a "designer strip wax" formulated with an extra light sweet smelling texture that allows even the most fragile skinned clients to have flawless depilatory services with no irritation. This formula gives the technician the conveniences of a "soft" resin based wax with all the benefits of a "hard wax". Formulated with royal blue chamomile and azulene that is most valued for its anti-inflammatory properties and its ability to soothe and calm irritated and inflamed skin. Turquoise in color, it simulates a hard wax as it slightly dries and shrinks up off the skin. Slightly thicker consistency that Cream Wax. Temperature Medium to High 14 oz. Can
1. Heat wax until it flows easily.
2. Stir for consistency.
3. Bath temperature medium – high.
4. Use pre-wax spray to prepare for larger areas.
5. Use tea tree oil for small areas and for increased numbing.
6. Apply a light coat of dusting powder.
7. Apply wax in a thin layer in the direction of the hair growth.
8. Apply a strip of pellon or muslin over the treatment area.
9. Rub strip in direction of hair growth to form a good bond.
10. Remove with a quick, close pull in the opposite direction of the hair growth parallelto the body.
11. Soothe treatment area with tea tree oil.
Pine Resin - Gentle even for sensitive skin types.
Royal Blue Chamomile - Ability to soothe and calm irritated and inflamed skin.
Azulene - Anti-inflammatory properties.