TheAcademy is your source for all continuing education needs. Our state-of-the-art facilities located in Farmington Hills and Grand Rapids, Michigan host celebrity guest artists as well as our own Kemon National Artistic Team. Learning sessions take place in aptly tooled environments, resulting in experiences that will sharpen your skills, open your mind and expand your possibilities.
There are no refunds or exchanges on ticket purchases. No ticket sales at the door.
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING:
• Color Courses: Cover up, mixing bowls, color brushes, rattail comb, foils, blow dryer, brushes, cutting tools, notebook and pen.
• Cutting Courses: Brushes, combs, spray bottle, scissors, razor, clips, blow dryer, notebook and pen.
• Styling Courses: Brushes, clips, spray bottle, combs, hair pins, bobby pins, hair ties, rat tail comb, blow dryer, flat iron, curling iron, notebook and pen.
• Clipper Courses: Clippers with all guards, spray bottle, scissors, brushes, combs, clipper comb, blow dryer, notebook and pen.
• Makeup Courses: Makeup brushes and makeup remover or face wash if desired, notebook and pen. Most makeup courses partner up attendees.
• Airbrush Makeup Courses: Airbrush unit and compressor, makeup brushes, pen and paper.
• Nail Courses: One hand free of product, all manicuring implements to complete full set or to complete a natural manicure or pedicure, UV lamp, hand towels, spray bottle, notebook and pen. Most nail courses partner up attendees.
If attending a pedicure course, please bring foot bath.
Share your class experience on our Facebook fan page! Bring your cameras and phones and snap some pics! Then post your favorites on our wall for all to see.
Register for TheAcademy courses online or by calling (800) 362-6245.