Facial Honee Wax
Facial Honee will satisfy clients with even the most sensitive skin. GiGi Facial Honee is ideal for removing hair from the upper lip, chin, cheeks, eyebrows and hairline. For use with GiGi Natural Muslin, Bleached Muslin or Cloth Epilating Strips.
• To eliminate after wax redness, recommend that clients take an antacid 1-1/2 hours before the wax service. Do not wax over moles.
• Do not wax clients that have the following condition: Sunburn, diabetes, phlebitis, recent scar tissue, or other skin conditions. .
• Due to the side effects of increased sensitivity and irritation, it is not recommended that you wax clients that are using Retin A, Accutane, Tetracycline or Glycolic Acid. .
• Be aware that during pregnancy clients can experience increased water retention. .
• During the 24-hour period following a waxing service, the client should avoid hot baths, tanning beds, saunas or other heat treatments. .
Heat GiGi Facial Honee Wax in warmer. Cleanse area to be epilated and pat dry. Apply thin layer of wax in direction of hair growth. Place muslin strip on top of waxed area, rub firmly, hold skin taut and pull strip off in opposite direction of hair growth.