Cristal Ocean Wax 14.1 oz.
Cristal Ocean Wax is a hypoallergenic, microcrystalline formula strip wax. Rosin, fragrance and beeswax-free. Thin gel application. Great for highly sensitive skin, but suitable for skin types. Superior results on short coarse hair but effective on all hair lengths and textures. For use on large areas of the body: legs, arms, back and chest. Cost effective, goes on very thin, leaving skin smooth, without residual wax on the skin. Speed waxing just got faster. 14.1 oz.
4 Steps of Preparation for Applying Cirepil Waxes:
1. Always test the temperature of wax on the inside of your wrist. Wax should be close to body temperature for maximum client comfort.
2. Prepare the area to be waxed with Blue Lotion Cleanser while examining the direction of the hair growth.
3. Protect the skin by massaging a very small amount of Pre-dep oil into the area to be waxed (one drop for the face and a few drops for larger areas).
4. BLOT WITH TISSUE TO REMOVE EXCESS OIL.
STRIP WAX APPLICATION
1. Using a wooden disposable spatula, scoop a small amount of wax, scrape/smooth the underside of the spatula against tin to lessen dripping, turn spatula several rotations to disconnect from the tin of wax and lessen dripping.
2. Deposit the entire amount of wax onto skin. Place the edge of the spatula at a 90° angle away from you, glide the spatula on an angle toward you in the direction of the hair growth. This method will ensure a thin, even application.
3. Using a non-woven strip and a light pressure, smooth the strip several times. While remaining parallel and close to the skin, remove strip quickly in the opposite direction of hair growth. To ensure client comfort, apply pressure to area waxed.
4. To complete the service, apply Perron Rigot After Wax Gel, Moisturizing Lotion and/or Natural Moisturizing Oil for a cooling, soothing, and hydrating finish.