Barbicide 16 oz.
Barbicide is a contemporary formulated EPA-registered hospital disinfectant proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C. It complies with OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. For acrylic tanning beds, pedicure equipment, and metal and non-metal instruments and surfaces. Two ounces makes a quart of solution. Effective in 10 minutes. 16 oz.
• Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile, MRSA, Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (Tinea Pedis)
• Complies with OSHA's blood borne pathogens standard
• U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
• Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
• Concentrate—Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space!
• Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
• Will not stain skin or surfaces
• Barbicide has led the industry in disinfection since 1947!
For hard countertops and non-porous surfaces—Mix 2 ounces (1/4 cup) of Barbicide disinfectant with 32 ounces of water, spray on surface and maintain surface moisture for 10 minutes before use or drying.
For stainless steel aand plastic salon implements and equipment—Mix 2 ounces (1/4 cup) of Barbicide disinfectant with 32 ounces of water. Immerse implements for 10 minutes. Soak and thoroughly rinse with water before use.