Blue Wax Refill 28.2 oz.
Want to turn Waxing into a MoneyMaker?
Discover the World of Happy Waxing by Cirepil, a unique hard wax 3-step system already a phenomenon in over 75 countries.
Blue Wax is a stripless wax for face, underarm, bikini and Brazilian services. Creamy gel texture. Rich Blue in color. Developed in 1988 as the first low temperature gel NON strip wax synonymous with “the most trusted name in professional wax products'". The leading NON strip wax sought after by professionals in the market today. Strong superior results on all hair lengths and textures. These Cirepil Blue pastilles (beads) can be added to a tin as you wax or to any heating container you desire.
100% Easy to Use
-No strips needed
-Unique beads, easy to melt, easy to refill
-Anti-Bacterial Cirepil System
-Save time & product
-Create customer loyalty
-Incredibly less painfull
-Low, gentle temperature
-Dries quickly, remain pliable
-Less redness & less ingrown hairs
-No wax residue left behind
4 Steps of Preparation for Applying ALL Cirepil Waxes:
- Always test the temperature of wax on the inside of your wrist. Wax should be close to body temperature for maximum client comfort.
- Prepare the area to be waxed with Blue Lotion Cleanser while examining the direction of the hair growth.
- Protect the skin by massaging a very small amount of Pre-dep oil into the area to be waxed (one drop for the face and a few drops for larger areas).
- BLOT WITH TISSUE TO REMOVE EXCESS OIL.
STRIP-LESS WAX APPLICATION
- For strip-less wax application we recommend the following:
- Using a wooden disposable spatula, scoop a quarter sized amount of wax from the tin, smooth/scrape the underside of the spatula against tin, turn spatula several rotations to disconnect from the tin of wax and lessen dripping.
- Deposit the entire amount of wax onto skin, using the edge of the spatula, spread and apply pressure in the direction of the hair growth. The narrow section of wax should be applied thin and even with a ridge around perimeter for easy wax removal.
- Holding the skin taught, lift the ridge and remove the wax parallel and close to the skin in the opposite direction of hair growth. Be sure to allow time to let wax set before removal, body and room temperature may slow or speed the set up process for the wax.
- To complete the service, apply Perron Rigot After Wax Gel, Moisturizing Lotion and/or Natural Moisturizing Oil for a cooling, soothing, and hydrating finish.