Azulene Strip-Free Wax 28.8 Ounces
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
• Preheat wax for working temperature of 104-113°F degrees.
• Treat depilation area with alcohol-containing lotion to degrease the skin and remove residues of cosmetic products.
• Apply small amount of talc.
• Apply a thin layer of wax with spatula regardless of hair growth direction but towards you, leaving a small “lobe” which will be later used as grip (aim to perform armpit depilation in one application). ATTENTION! Do not rush during application, press spatula thoroughly with necessary force.
• Wax will harden in 5-6 seconds. During this period wax will catch all hairs completely (wax is ready for removal if it does not stick to hand when touching).
• Preliminarily stretch the skin in direction opposite from the tear-off, remove wax with fast movement away from yourself and parallel to the skin.
• Repeat procedure at the next section. 8. Upon completion of depilation treat skin with soothing, cooling, oil-free Too Naked Balm.
Basic errors while using Too Naked Strip-Free wax.
Issue: Wax stretches like caramel and it’s difficult to remove it.
Error: Not enough time to allow the wax to harden.
Solution: Put some talc powder on the wax, wait 2-3 seconds and remove.
Issue: After wax removal some hairs remain.
Error: The wax was applied improperly and did not reach the hair.
Solution: Use wax spatula to press wax into hair.
Issue: The wax does not harden.
Error: Wax was applied too thick (like traditional depilatory wax).
Solution: Apply in thinner layer.
Issue: Wax remains on the skin after removal.
Error: Uneven application of wax.
Solution: Apply an even layer of wax in the middle of the area and spread evenly towards the edges.