Barbicide is a contemporary formulated EPA-registered hospital disinfectant proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C. It complies with OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. For acrylic tanning beds, pedicure equipment, and metal and non-metal instruments and surfaces. Two ounces makes a quart of solution.
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile, MRSA, Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (Tinea Pedis)
- Complies with OSHA's blood borne pathogens standard
- U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
- Concentrate—Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space!
- Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
- Will not stain skin or surfaces
- Barbicide has led the industry in disinfection since 1947!