Honey Wax with Vitamin E
SATIN SMOOTH Honey Wax with Vitamin E acts as a buffer between skin and wax while penetrating pores to relax and release hair follicles. The combination of vitamin E and honey creates an all-purpose depilatory wax that’s good for skin and forms a natural buffer between wax and skin. Produced from natural pine resin and real beeswax, Honey Wax spreads thinly over large area of the body for exceptionally easy application. And that natural buffer makes it equally easy to remove. Can be used on all skin types. Recommended for large areas such as legs, arms, back and chest. Dermatologist Tested. 14 oz.
- Spreads thinly and easily over large body areas
- Produced from natural pine resin and beeswax
- Melts and cools quickly to pull more hair without breakage
- Works well on normal skin
- Remove plastic lid; slide protective collar onto wax container and place container in warmer.
- Heat wax until it has a thin, syrup-like texture.
- Cleanse area to be waxed with Satin Smooth Satin Cleanser Skin Preparation Cleanser.
- With wooden spatula, apply a thin layer of wax to skin in the direction of hair growth. Place epilating strip over waxed area; smooth firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold skin taut. Pull epilating strip quickly in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping epilating strip close to skin. Never reapply wax in the same area.
- After area has been completely waxed, apply Satin Smooth Satin Release to remove any wax residue on skin surface.