Enzyme Therapy 8 oz.
Enzyme Therapy gently removes the uppermost cell layers of skin and brightens overall complexion including pigmented spots.
- For all skin types including sensitive when you want a mild to moderate action.
- Promotes a proteolytic (protein digesting) action.
- Gently and evenly removes the uppermost cell layers of the stratum corneum.
- Formulated with bromelain and papain enzymes, comfrey, corn starch and allantoin.
- Enzymatic action brightens overall complexion and helps brighten pigmented spots.
- Facilitates easy penetration of active serums into skin.
pH Range: 7.0- 8.0*
*Determined by mixing with Softening Gel according to directions
How to modify the Bioelements Custom Blend Facial Protocol for clients with pigmented spots/melasma/PIH(Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation):
Cleanse – Blend EnzymeTherapy (1 white scoop) with the appropriate Bioelements cleanser.
Bromelain, Papain: Exfoliates
Comfrey, Corn Starch and Allantoin: Soothes and comforts skin
Kaolin, Talc, Bentonite, Papain Enzyme, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Allantoin, Symphytum Offi cinale (Comfrey) Root Powder, Bromelain.