Biofreeze Cold Therapy Pain Relieving 360 spray
Buy 18 of the same, get 6 more FREE!
Biofreeze Professional Topical Analgesic The new optimized formula provides patients with a longer lasting experience and a smoother application. It helps alleviate pain from backaches, arthritis, sore muscles and joints, sprains, strains, and bruises. It’s a great alternative to other forms of pain relief because it is nonsystemic, non-narcotic and contains no NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), salicylates or other addictive substances. Biofreeze Professional contains United States Pharmacopeia (USP) grade menthol to provide pain relief that works.
• Lasts longer*
• Smoother consistency*
• Easier to apply*
• Features a proprietary herbal blend
• Free of parabens and propylene glycol
• Not tested on animals
• Made in the USA
*Gel and roll-on formulas – as compared to regular Biofreeze
• For external use only.
• Flammable: Keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
• Ask a doctor before use if you have sensitive skin.
• When using this product: avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes, do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
• Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments.
• Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops.
• Do not bandage.
• Wash hands after use with cool water.
• Do not use with heating pad or device.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and recur
• If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
• If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Easy to apply with five formats: Gel, Gel with Hands-Free Applicator, Roll-On, Spray, and On-The-Go Singles.
• Apply Biofreeze Pain Reliever before, during and after treatments to reduce stiffness enabling greater range of motion and flexibility. Encourage patients to use Biofreeze between visits to help manage their pain.
• Can be applied up to 4 times daily.
•Is the product inside the can different from the previous spray?
No. The liquid component is the same. Only the propellant system has changed.
•Does this spray contribute to global warming?
No. The propellant does not escape the can in dispensing. Even if it does escape, it is nitrogen, the most prevalent component of our atmosphere, and not related to global warming.
•Was the new product tested on animals?
No. We do not test on animals. This product was not tested on animals.