- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C
- Complies with OSHA's bloodborne pathogens standard
- U.S. EPA registered hospital-grade, broad spectrum disinfectant
- Kills pseudomonas, staph and salmonella
- Kills fungus, including "athlete's foot" fungus
Barbicide Wipes Disinfectant
Barbicide Wipes are recommended for all non porous surfaces including acrylic, plastic, stainless steel, and glass. EPA-registered and proven effective against TB, MRSA, HIV-1, and Hepatitis B. The Barbicide disinfectant wipe cleans and works in just a few seconds. Removes 99.9% of all germs and bacteria from surfaces. This product is alcohol free and therefore very gentle to plastic surfaces, such as acrylic, tanning beds, etc. 160-ct.
• Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile, MRSA, Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (Tinea Pedis) and Mycobacterium Tuberculosis
• Complies with OSHA's blood borne pathogens standard
• U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
• Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, combs and shears
• Will not stain skin or surfaces
• More disinfecting solution per towelette than the industry standard
• Superior surface contact—Durable, nonwoven, high-quality fabric towelettes won't bunch up during use
• Stays fully saturated—Better fluid capacity means the wipes won't dry out
• Use on any non-porous surface in hair salons, tanning salons, veterinary facilities, correctional facilities, schools, health clubs, daycare centers, police and fire departments, or any place where convenient, portable disinfection is needed
• Each towelette is 6" x 6.75"
Use one Barbicide wipe to completely preclean surface of all gross debris. Use a second Barbicide Wipe to thoroughly wet the surface. Repeated use of the product may be required to ensure that the surface remains visibly wet for 2 minutes at room temperature.