Barbicide TB 16 oz.
Barbicide TB is an EPA-registered hospital disinfectant that is bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal. Kills HIV-1 and TB. For metals and most plastics. It complies with OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. Barbicide Plus is super concentrated -- one ounce makes a gallon. Effective in 10 minutes.
• Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile, MRSA, Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (Tinea Pedis), Mycobacterium Tuberculosis (bacteria that causes Tuberculosis)
• Complies with OSHA's blood borne pathogens standard
• U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
• Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
• Concentrate—Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space!
• Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
• This product is not available for sale outside of the United States
• Should only be used in states requiring Tuberculocidal disinfectants
For hard countertops and non-porous surfaces—Mix one ounce (2 Tbsp) of Barbicide® Plus concentrate with 1 gallon of water. Keep surface moist for 10 minutes before use.
For stainless steel and plastic salon implements and equipment—Mix one ounce (2 Tbsp) of Barbicide® Plus concentrate with 1 gallon of water. Immerse implements for 10 minutes. Soak and thoroughly rinse with water before use. Do not leave plastics submerged for longer than 10 minutes.