Austrian Green Hard Wax 2 lbs.
Austrian Green Hard Wax is a "strip-less hard wax" that is applied thicker than a strip soft wax for effective removal. Once dried the wax can be peeled off like a band-aid strip. Austrian Green is recommended to be used on small body parts for normal to resistant hair. Leaves little to no irritation and is a favorite among European trained estheticians for Brazilian bikini waxing. Derived from beeswax, natural resins and azulene. Temperature: Medium. 2 lbs. block
1. Heat wax until it flows easily.
2. Stir for consistency.
3. Bath temperature low-medium.
4. Does not have the spread-ability of a soft wax.
5. Use tea tree oil to increase numbing if needed.
6. Apply a light coat of dusting powder.
7. Apply wax in a thicker layer in the direction of the hair growth. If applied too thin it will crack in pieces on removal.
8. The wax will change from a dark green color to a pale green color when dry.
9. Once dry, the wax maybe peeled off like a band-aid strip.
10. Remove with a quick, close pull in the opposite direction of the hair growth parallel to the body
11. Soothe treatment area with tea tree oil.
Active Ingredients: Gum Rosin, Bees Wax, Hydrogenated Gum Rosin, Microcrystalline Wax, White Petrolatum USP, Azulene & D&C #6 Green.
Azulene - Anti-inflammatory and soothing.
Bees Wax - One of the oldest ingredients used in waxing preparations. Also, is credited being an anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and germicidal.