- Review by Gary Diamond - (Posted on 8/9/13)
LOVE LOVE this Harmony Ultrasonic Aroma diffuser. I am so glad that I order two of these from the Orlando Hair show. Received them today and my house is already smelling great. I cant wait to use this in my massage room. This is a must for any spa or massage room.
The perfect aroma diffuser for home, office and business! The Harmony Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser uses ultrasonic technology to cold diffuse pure essential aromatherapy oils. The unit diffuses fine micro-particles into the air as a mist without heat to protect the aroma solution.
The Harmony Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser uses ultrasonic technology to cold diffuse pure essential aromatherapy oils. The unit diffuses fine micro-particles into the air as a mist without heat to protect the aroma solution. Also purifies air generating negative ions to remove pollutants, bacteria, fine dust, smoke and viruses. Helps to relieve depression, stress, fatigue, and allows for better sleep. Perfect for use in spas, retail areas, home and office. Features three mist mist options (high, medium, low) and seven LED light colors (blue, light blue, dark blue, green, dark green, purple, red). Light colors can be fixed or gradually faded through all colors. Also features auto shut-off when water runs out. 100% quiet, the unit can be used without aromatherapy oils to add moisture to air. Includes UL approved AC adapter and water refill cup. Water capacity:
- 150 ml. M 10.2 cm Round x 19 cm H
- One year limited warranty
- Essential oils not included
- Use filtered water for best results
Product Name Harmony Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser
Rated Voltage 100-240V~50/60Hz
Mist Output 20-50ml/h (3 – 6 hours)
1. Keep the diffuser out of the reach of children.
2. Do not move when it is filled with water.
3. Pay attention to the environment of the diffuser to ensure normal operation and avoid unnecessary accident.
4. For optimal maintenance, please use distilled or purified water.
5. Clean the water tank weekly.
6. When not in use, remove water from tank.
A. Mist (Button)
This button controls the mist level. When plugging in the diffuser, the mist is full volume.
Press the mist button once to reduce the mist to medium volume.
Press the mist button twice to reduce mist to low volume.
Press the mist button a third time to stop the mist.
B. Light (Button)
1. When plugging in the diffuser, the light will change in loop in the following order:
Light Blue > Light Green > Green > Light Blue > Purple > Red > Light Blue > Blue (Repetition)
2. Press the light button to fixate one color you like.
3. When the LED light stops, press the light button again to restart.
4. When the product is waterless, the “stop” light flashes. It is a warning that the diffuser is out of water. To use, refill with water.